每日发布一篇英语口语词组,重视我吧!

1.hand-out 教师分发的讲义
2.be mad at 生…的气
I’ m mad at her. 生她气了
3. make the first move 踏出第一步
-Have you even talked to Bonnie?
-She needs to make the first move. 她大约先找我说话。
4. be pissed at生…的气
Why are you so pissed at her, anyway?
你怎么对她生那么大的气?
5. It’ s a matter of principle.
这是原则疑问。
6. mouthful (名词)又长又拗口的词
It’ s a mouthful.
7. roll off the tongue 信口开河
Doesn’ t exactly roll off the tongue.不太好念。
The easiest way to shed that stress is to learn
to let “Nope” roll right off your tongue.
脱节压力最简略的办法就是学会说“不”。
8. Step aside 让开
Step aside, please.请让开
9. blood circulation 血液循环
You need it for blood circulation. 你需要它坚持血液循环
10. beyond evil 罪孽深重
11.be off our back …不会找咱们费事了
I got the town off our back.这个乡镇不会有人找咱们费事了。
Let me help you get Emily off your back. 让我帮你脱节Emily。
12. go back to the routine of…回到…正轨中
I can go back to my routine of how can I destroy Stefan’ s life this week.
我也能步上标准持续思索这周如何浪费Stefan了.
13. have the last word
That’ s just like you, Damon. Always have to have the last word.
你就是那样,Damon。永久要强辩究竟
14. clean slate 皎白的记载
The proposal is to pay everything you owe, so that you can start with a clean slate.
奉劝你还清一切债款,这样你就可以从头初步。
When we are born, we are a clean slate.
当出世时,咱们是一张白纸。
15. We’ re halfway through a semester. 这学期咱们现已过了一半了。
16. And half a fail is still pretty bleak.功败垂成恰当不旷达。
17. extra credit 额定的加分
How do you feel about extra credit?
额定的加分怎么样?
18. on track 走上正轨
you’ re back on track.回到正轨
19. get one’s hands dirty 亲力亲为,自个着手
These old towns have a lot of rich history, so just get your hands dirty. 这些老乡镇有着悠长的前史,自个着手去查找吧。
20. reek of 宣告…
It reeks of awkward subtext.话里有话。(有潜台词的意味)
21. sneak out 悄然溜走
You snuck out before dawn . 你在拂晓时溜走了。
22. do not mistake that 不要误认为…
But do not mistake that for me being a pushover.不要认为我是一个简略控制的人。
23. as for 关于,至于
And as for the heys, I’ m pretty sure It’ s what I’ ve said to you every day since the first grade.
至于我说嘿,我很必定,从一大学初步我每天早上就那样对你说。
24. Let’ s stay on point.让咱们言归正传。
25. stumble into 无意中卷进
Cause you have stumbled into something. You need to stumble out of.
因为你正在死角中不能自拔,你需要挣脱出来。
26. believe it or not不管你相不信赖
Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you. 不管你相不信赖,我想维护你
27. Even if 即便
I will get that crystaleven if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself.
我迟早会拿到那块水晶,即便等到艾米莉亲自给我。